### How to create
1. Gather your family and write a letter to Santa.
2. Customize the daily updates that Alexa provides as the letter travels to the North Pole.
3. Name and create your skill.
### How to use
1. Open your skill as a family to send the letter to Santa.
2. Re-open the skill each day until Christmas to hear daily updates.
- After writing the letter to Santa, parents should customize the rest of the experience on their own so that the daily updates are a fun surprise for the kids.
- In their letter, kids can tell Santa everything they want for Christmas.
- Each kid can write their own letter to Santa within the same skill.
- Each week, kids will see a different background image on Echo Show and Echo Spot.
- Alexa will deliver most of the daily updates, but parents can (optionally) include messages from Santa himself!